So I made the 2 hour drive down to CT today to pick up Franklin. He was very good on the ride home and pretty much slept the whole way. Of course when we got here the kids and Bodhi were very excited to meet him! We let him do a little exploring but he's mostly been gated off to give him some time to get used to things. He is a very sweet boy, and really wants some attention. I have a feeling he hasnt had too much. Here are some pics from today:Sunday, February 1, 2009
Franklin has arrived
So I made the 2 hour drive down to CT today to pick up Franklin. He was very good on the ride home and pretty much slept the whole way. Of course when we got here the kids and Bodhi were very excited to meet him! We let him do a little exploring but he's mostly been gated off to give him some time to get used to things. He is a very sweet boy, and really wants some attention. I have a feeling he hasnt had too much. Here are some pics from today:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment